Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Intro

I think everyone has a story to tell.  Each of us are unique and even the most mundane existence has conflict, challenges, and successes.  We each live a life that is at the same time tragic and humorous and if we're lucky inspiring and romantic.

I'd like to ensure you the reader that all turned out well in the end.  With that disclaimer I welcome you to read entries from a few years ago.  I'll then add material to what led up to that point in my life and of course give you, the reader, the joyous happy ending you deserve.

I've changed my name and all the other names but other than that all material is as true as I can remember or perceive it to be.

The entries are meant to be read in chronological order (unlike most blogs) so start here.  And enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment